Notes from my December Review:
- How is the aesthetic "cool," how are you adding messaging to the aesthetic? Is it a call to action?
- Who are you talking to? Where is the conversation? Redefining messaging? Synergy between? Synergy between visual and verbal.
- When this product moves through the system, how many people does it impact?
- Think: the lift line, the manufacturers, etc.
- Methodical analysis of who sees what part, and when do they see it?
- How do we encourage people to be an agent of change?
- Top + Bottom interaction- how do the audiences change from the vantage point? Am I working with a 2 canvases? 4 canvases?
- "Ask me about" buttons- encouraging people to engage in conversation.
- What is the individual contribution to the collective action?
- Play with age and who I am talking to- am I making childrens skis? Adults skis? How is that impacting each different audience?
- Truisms or calls to action?
- What is our compensation for building skis?
- Have the questions, not the answers
- What is the level of individual action?